In this course you will learn...
- -How to cultivate a 'safe mindset' and build confidence so you feel safer and more courageous.
- -Common risks facing women, their prevalence, their cultural context, and their impact.
- -How situational awareness is your superpower.
- -How to apply the personal safety principles of prepare, detect, delay, defend to a variety of situations and case studies to illustrate their use and effectiveness.
- -Verbal and physical self-defense techniques to deter would-be offenders.
- -Guidance on how and where to seek support if an incident affects you.
- -About resources and organizations that provide support to help.